Friday, March 15, 2013

Updating and Adding

I've started updating and adding to my digital paper packs.  So far I've added to the St. Patrick's Day and Boys Will Be Boys packs. :)  If you happened to purchase either one of these in the past, please re-download so you can get the new papers!

This pack includes 21 papers for just $2.00!!

This pack includes 19 papers for just $2.00!!

On a different note, we've had a little 're-structuring' happen with the administration at my school.  Without saying too much, I just want to put it out there that it is SO refreshing to have your "leader" say "hi" and smile when they see you.   Ahhh.... it is a nice change.  :)

I've been trying to surround myself with more positive, supportive people.  I'm trying to weed out sources of negativity. With that said,  I'm so lucky to have found a sweet, supportive co-worker that just understands me completely.  :)

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment