To be honest, I don't have big plans... so, this list might not be too exciting. :)
1. Workout, workout, workout - My husband and I are starting P90X (again). We did it about 4 years ago and I lost so much weight and got pretty fit. We are going to start on Monday. Spring Break will be a challenge because I usually just like to snack, eat, relax, and nap on breaks. Not this time though!
We also have P90X2 to try... but we are going to do the first one then move on to the second. Whew, 6 months of P90X, can I do it??
I can't wait for Tony Horton's lame jokes. :)
2. Clean - I can't wait to really purge through the closets and corners of my house. Things have piled up throughout the winter and I'm so ready to just get rid of stuff. The house needs a good thorough cleaning and some organizing, too.
3. Relax - I love my couch. My favorite thing to do is just lay on the couch (without a thought in my head) while starting at the TV. But, I also find it really relaxing to create things for TpT. So, I'm compiling my list now so I can spend lots of time creating and relaxing.
Did I tell you I was having a SALE? It's running tomorrow and Monday! Stop by and check it out!
Fonts: Rowdy in Room 300
5. Sew Something - not sure what. My lovely sewing machine hasn't been touched since Christmas so I need to dust her off and whip up something pretty.
6. Go Somewhere - Where? I don't know. I don't like going places overnight. I'm a homebody and love the comfort of my own house. I'm also afraid of dirty hotel beds... But, I want to go somewhere for the day with my husband.
7. Pretty Up My Hair - I have a hair appointment scheduled for over break. I usually get the normal blonde highlights and a trim. But, this time I'm going to branch out A LOT.... ;) I'm going to ask for the highlights to be a lighter blonde for a fresh look. I'm so daring! I might get a shorter cut, too. We'll see.
I really can't call this a bucket list. It's more of a to-do list. :)
Time for YOU to link up and share your Spring Break Bucket List with us!