Oh! That title is just a tongue-twister! :) I'm linking up with Stephanie at Primary Possibilities for some fun!
Here's what she wants to know...
1. How do you get your students to LISTEN?
2. Do you have a secret LOVE?
3. If you were able to attend any professional development with no money limit, what would it be? What do you want to LEARN?
Here I go!
1. I get my students to listen by using a little Whole Brain Teaching. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We try to keep things interesting by branching out a little past the "class, yes". My students really like "Macaroni and Cheese". :)
2. One of my obvious loves is TV... but, that's no secret. So.. a secret love of mine is a freshly vacuumed carpet. I feel happier when I can see the vacuum marks in the carpet. I feel like a nicely vacuumed carpet can make a tidy room look instantly clean. Weird, I know.
3. I want to go to a professional development class on Whole Brain Teaching. Although I already use parts of it in my classroom, Chris Biffle seems like a really interesting guy who knows a lot about classroom management. :)
Don't forget to link up!
And... don't forget to check out my giveaway!!