Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dr. Seuss and St. Patrick's Day!

It's almost March... crazy!  February just flew right by...

I've been collecting my ideas for Dr. Seuss's birthday and St. Patrick's Day.  :)  Do you usually do the same holiday activities/crafts each year?  I'd love to be one of those teachers who can create something, find something, make something... and stick it away for the next year.  But, I'm not.  I like to create things new and fresh.. because the old one would probably be wrinkled, ripped, and in the back of my file cabinet. :-/

Dr. Seuss's birthday is on Friday so I wanted to make sure I had a concrete plan of what in the world I'm doing... especially because I feel like I might need to run out for some supplies or treats.   There are so many great ideas.  I've gathered a bunch of them on my Dr. Seuss board on Pinterest.   I really need to figure out what to do...

I've also been hunting around for some fun St. Patrick's Day activities.  

I whipped up some St. Patrick's Day writing paper to use with my students.  I also added in 3 graphic organizers, too! Click the pictures to check it out! 



I've also been compiling some cute ideas on my St. Patty's Day board on Pinterest. 

I also got this super fun St. Patrick's Day Roll and Graph from Ashley at the School Supply Addict.  Click the picture so you can grab yourself a copy from her store.  You should definitely take some time to look around her store, too... she has such cute stuff!

Source: http://www.theschoolsupplyaddict.com/

I've been staring at my computer screen allll day... time for some dreaded housework! :)  Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet,
    I wanted to stop by and let you know I used some of your digital paper for my giveaway picture I'm doing on my blog:) It turned out so cute. I thought you'ld probably like to see it. (I love seeing how people use my digital art:)
    sooo here's the link if you want to stop by:)
    http://www.thetravelingclassroom.blogspot.com/2013/02/gentle-shepherd-product-reviews-giveaway.html
    Dinah

    ReplyDelete